We are a full-service organization, with a number of specialities.
Placement into Community-Based Living Options
- We will assess you or your loved one and will locate and arrange for the most suitable living facilitiy.
This could be an adult foster home, an assisted living facility, or supported in-home care. Eldercare Management
Services will strive to find the best fit for you or your loved one, with our recommendations based on affordability,
compatibility, and care needs. In most cases, there is NO COST to the client for this service.
Guardianship/Conservatorship/POA (Power of Attorney)/ Trustee and Estate Services
- Eldercare works with local attorneys to ensure the legal appointment when a guardianship, conservatorship, POA
(Power of Attorney), or executor of an estate is needed.
- Member of Oregon Guardian/Conservator Association.
In-Home Caregivers, Case Management, Medical Claims Management, Telephone Assurance Monitoring
- In home care support coordinated with an agency or private
- On-going case management to provide liason support for family members who live outside of the
-Accompany to medical appointments
-Assistance with bills